Alcohol and entertainment

You need a licence to provide late-night refreshments, regulated entertainment and sell alcohol in North Tyneside.

Supply alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club.

You or a member of your staff must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises.

To hold an ad-hoc event in North Tyneside, you must give us a Temporary Event Notice (TEN).

Make minor changes to a premises licence or club premises certificate.

Have your premises approved as a wedding venue.