An Ease Card provides easy access to libraries and leisure centres in North Tyneside. To apply for an Ease Card contact your local leisure centre or library.
One card gives you:
- access to North Tyneside Council’s leisure centres and libraries – simply activate it at one leisure centre and one library to be able to use them all
- discounts at our leisure centres – for classes, swimming, and more
Ease Cards are FREE for use at our libraries.
We charge a small annual fee for Ease Cards for use at our leisure centres. Replacement cards are £2.20.
|Adult resident priority||£4.60|
|Adult non resident||£14.50|
|Senior resident priority||£3.60|
|Senior non resident||£7.50|
Ease Card 0-16
Ease Card 0-16 is the fantastic card for young people aged 16 and under in North Tyneside.
There are lots of great benefits to having an Ease 0-16 card:
- one card - combined membership of North Tyneside Council's libraries and leisure facilities means you no longer need to carry separate cards
- discounts - special rates at all of the council's leisure facilities
Ease Card Priority - Armed Forces
Members of the armed forces, veterans and reservists living in North Tyneside can apply for priority Ease Card which gives the card holder the biggest discounts available on all activities in our indoor sports facilities.
To apply for a priority Ease Card you will need your Armed Forces/reservists ID card or veterans badge.
This card gives you:
- access to North Tyneside Council’s leisure centres and libraries – simply activate it at one leisure centre and one library to get access to them all
- special discounted rates at our leisure centres – for classes, swimming, and more
We charge a small annual fee for Ease Cards for use at our leisure centres.
Charge for replacement of a lost card is £2.20
|Adult resident priority (Armed Forces)||£4.60|
|Senior resident priority (Armed Forces)||£3.60|