Adult Social Care works to develop joint working with Clinical Commissioning Groups and other partners to ensure effective support in the provision of Social Care.
North Tyneside Adult Social Service works with:
- Living Well North Tyneside
- North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Northumbria Healthcare Trust
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch North Tyneside
- Care Quality Commission
- Think Local Act Personal
- Local Government Association
- Northumbria police
- Emergency services
- Providers of social care services, including care homes, day care services and domiciliary care providers
The Culture Health and Wellbeing Delivery group is a partnership promoting the role of culture in health and wellbeing and supports cultural activity as part of a healthy lifestyle through social connection across North Tyneside.